Last Updated: February 1, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Services or parts of our Services.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us"; or "Our"; in this Agreement) refers to Foreseeson Technology Inc., a company registered in Canada with a Canadian mailing address of #101-4460 Jacombs Rd, Richmond, BC V6V 2C5.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing segregated information relevant to that particular website like session data and browsing history for that website among its many uses. Our website can only access its own cookies.
- Country refers to Canada.
- Device means any device that can access the Services such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Aggregator Program provided by Foreseeson Technology Inc. which allows users to submit the data of how much kWh was used per electric vehicle charger unit and receive credits based on the usage. Aggregated credits will be sold to buyers and the monetary value will be distributed between Foreseeson Technology Inc. and You.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infra-structure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit or data related to an electric vehicle charging session).
- Website refers to this website, www.greencredits.foreseeson.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable.
Collection of Personal Information
- The information we collect includes but not limited to: name, email address, phone number, address, city, province, postal code, bank account information for electronic fund transfers, information regarding your EV charger such as charger type, charger location, serial number and charger manufacturer.
- We collect personal information when You submit an application to create an Account to participate in the our Services.
- Other information may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Services by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operation system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal data for the following purposes :
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services.
- To determine if you are eligible to earn credits through our Services.
- To track and provide You data of your EV charger electrical usage.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Services. The personal data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal data in the following situations :
- With Services Providers: We may share Your personal information with services providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to contact You.
- With third-party companies that must transact with Us in order to fulfill the purchase of the credits.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With BC government ministries or agencies that will need to validate the originality of the credits.
- When We are permitted or required by the law to do so.
- All information is saved and stored on encrypted databases that are secured with passwords and pins. The company will take reasonable steps to help protect your privacy against unauthorized access.
- Although we will try our best to protect your data, no online activity is ever fully secure or error free. The company cannot guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. We will not be liable or responsible for disclosure of your information due to any reasons included but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized 3rd party access or other causes beyond its control.
Personal Data Retention
- The information is retained as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose of the Service and/or as long as required by the law.
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Links to Other Websites