from EV Charging
Join our program today to start earning
What are carbon credits?
- Under the BC Low Carbon Fuel Standard (BC LCFS). regulation, carbon credits are tradable units that represent a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- Carbon credits for EV charging represents amount of kilowatts per hour (kWh) of electricity used through an electric vehicle (EV) charger.
Who can claim carbon credits?
- Charger owners who are able to provide the energy usage data from their EV chargers.
- EV charger owners that provides the electricity to the EV chargers and pays the electricity bill to BC Hydro or Fortis BC.
- Residential building owners with 5 or more dwelling units.
Learn more about BC's Low Carbon Fuel Standard
Who is Foreseeson?
- Foreseeson is a BC based technology company with over 100 employees headquartered in Richmond, BC.
- Since 2015, Foreseeson has delivered EV charger projects for stratas, airports, shopping malls, homes and municipalities.
- We have deep technical and business expertise in EV charging. We have sold, installed and manage over 3,700 EV chargers in British Columbia and other provinces.
- We have a dedicated team to support our carbon credit customers.